Steampunk Rocker Throw Switch
- Made in U.S.A
- Style # 8101B
- Size 4 ½” x 5 3/8” (Handle sticks out 2.5 inches on top and bottom)
- Steampunk Rocker Throw Switch - 8101B
- AKA "The Frankenstein Light Switch"
- Comes as shown: Natural Plate and Black Gears, Electrical Blue print styling that wraps around break jaws to give it an authentic old fashion knife/throw switch look.
- Light switch cover is completely functional. Pivot the handle on the stationary gear hinge to flip the rocker switch on and off. Magnets are placed on both sides to hold the switch in position. The secondary smaller gear rotates along the gear hinge as it moves up and down.
- Light switch cover goes over any standard and medium size residential single rocker light switch and installs over the existing plastic cover using the existing screws to fasten to the wall (in some cases longer screws may be required, in this case we have supplied two extra longer screws).
- Stained with water based dye
- Wipe clean with dry cloth
If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, you may return the item(s) within 15 days of receiving the order. Please note that monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, and items damaged through normal wear and tear are not eligible for return. We will not reimburse for any shipping cost.